Building Access and Security
Use the links below to obtain forms and information helpful to our Tenants at Century Plaza. Most of the links are to PDF documents, so you will need the Adobe PDF Acrobat Reader to view the files. If you need assistance with a service request, please use the form to the left to submit a request on-line.
Building hours of operation currently are Monday through Friday, from 7:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. during which time the front lobby doors of the building are open. After-hours access to the building is available through the front lobby by access card only. You may also access the building at the back entrance by access card only.
Standard Building Hours of Operation
7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
After – Hours
7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Monday through Friday
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
Century Plaza is a secured building utilizing access card technology. Building tenants need to use issued access cards to enter the building and elevator after-hours.
Century Plaza has adopted a “No Solicitors” policy. Please notify the Property Management Office immediately if any solicitors are on the premises.
General Safety Guidelines
For your safety, your cooperation is asked in observing the following building safety guidelines:
- Notify Property Management Office of loiterers or suspicious persons in corridors or restrooms.
- Turn away all solicitors and report solicitors to Property Management Office.
- Always lock your suite when there is no one in the office – even if you have just stepped out for a quick moment.
- Always remember to take your suite keys and building access card with you when you leave the premises.
- Do not leave personal valuables unguarded in reception areas, on desk tops or in unlocked drawers.
- Refrain from using the stairways when alone except in emergency situations.
- Request a Security escort to your car if you leave the building after dark.
- Notify the police and Property Management Office of any crimes.
- Collect keys and building access cards from employees who have resigned or have been terminated from your firm.
Copy and distribute these general guidelines to your entire office staff.